Will meet virtually 6 times on Saturday, from 10am-5pm EDT (with 1 Hour break for Lunch 1pm-2pm). This is in real time and it is designed to be an interactive workshop.
Virtual Classes held:
- January 22, 2022
- February 26, 2022
- March 5, 2022
- March 19, 2022
- April 30, 2022
- May 21, 2022
Note: Key lessons will be recorded and available for viewing after the workshop.
Each class, you will receive step-by-step virtual instruction, via Zoom, for two Blocks.
2 Block Patterns per Class
- The night before class, you will be able to download or view your Block instructions online.
- The Block patterns are for your use only, they are not transferable, but will be printable.
Additionally, there will be a pre-workshop that is online, which we will provide downloadable cutting instructions and a video lesson on cutting tips for each of the Blocks.
- If you elect you can view and complete the pre-cutting the day prior.
Online Setting Classes will provide instructions on Bonus Block and 3 different Quilt Settings (shown above).
- Lesson will include instructions to complete all 3 quilts.
- You can choose which quilt or how many quilts you would like to make.
- Setting 1 includes a Bonus Block.
- Online Quilt Setting Classes will be available May 15, 2022.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Video: Overview and history of each Block
- Video: Color and Cutting lesson advice. Including examples of potential fabric pairings
- Virtual and Online: Step-by-step lessons on new techniques
NOTE: A PDF Pattern will be provided for each Block . If you want a hard-copy Timeless with a Twist - Series 2 packet, you can purchase that separately when it is released to the public. The PDF is for you use only and may not be shared or reproduced - All rights reserved and Copyright protected.