Learn how to make this fabulous modern Snail's Trail quilt! Michelle walks you through her method of selecting the perfect fabric combinations that would give your quilt the perfect effect. You will be amazed how easily this quilt comes together when you know how to use the right tools. No paper piecing involved. Everything you use in this course can be used again and again.
If you are looking to improve your quilting skills, gain confidence in your fabric selection, all while mastering the Studio 180 Design Diamond Rects, and Large Square Square, this is the perfect class for you. This class is ideal for a confident beginner quilter to an advance quilter.
- If you shy away from quilts with points, because you struggle with matching points, fear no more, this course will provide you with step-by-step techniques to help achieve perfect points.
- Overcome your fear of fabric selection as Michelle guides you through her technique of reading fabrics and discover her favorite color tools.
- Learn how to create both of these fabulous units with Studio 180 Design's tools.
- Build your confidence as Michelle shares her bonus tips relating to cutting, stitching, pinning, pressing, and trimming.
- Michelle sets you up for success with her fabulous techniques that transfer easily to other quilt projects.
- This beautiful design and Michelle's enthusiasm will keep you inspired throughout the project until completion.
Instructor: Michelle Renee Hiatt
Michelle Renee Hiatt is an award-winning Quilter, Designer and National Instructor. Michelle has been sewing since before she can remember, and fell in love with quilting over 20 years ago.
Michelle Renee is a certified Professional Process Expert (LSSMBB); she uses her process improvement techniques and applies them to her quilting and teaching others how to simplify their piecing while improving the quality of their quilt making. Michelle Renee teaches throughout the United States at National Quilt Shows and Retreats!
Michelle Renee is the designer for her own pattern line Sew On The Go and her designs have appeared in several international Quilting Magazines. Additionally, she is a Certified Instructor for Studio 180 Design and many of her patterns have been published in their Modern 180 pattern line.
Michelle Renee is known for her humor, enthusiasm and encouragement! You can follow Michelle on her blog at: www.sewonthego.blogspot.com and she can be reached through her website at www.Sewonthego.net.
Online/On Demand Class includes:
- Life-time access.
- You can watch it at any time!
- Watch it over and over again or just the lessons you need.
- Pause it! Play it! Pause it!
- You are in control of the pace of the class.
Included in class:
- Coupon Code for discount on the required tools in Michelle's online shop.
- Free digital download of the Pattern.
- Guidance on fabric selection and placement.
- Organization tips that will keep you on track.
- Birds' eye view of Michelle's cutting, piecing, pressing, pinning and trimming.
- Over 25 lessons with over 300 minutes of video content.
- Step-by-step instructions for both tools and all numerous techniques.
- Tips on piecing and proper pressing techniques to make this quilt perfect!
- Private Facebook group for Michelle's online students.
- Use of Question Boards in each lesson, allows you to ask Michelle questions and see other's questions.
Quilt pattern includes:
- 3 Quilt Sizes
- Throw, Twin and Queen
- Both Right and Left Handed professional diagrams for all steps.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course finish?
Once the class is launch it never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
This course is a lifetime acces! After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
Is the course downloadable?
The course itself is not downloadable, but there are PDFs that are relevant to the course that you will be able to access and download once you have enrolled in the course.
Can I make monthly payments?
Absolutely!!! You have the option to pay in low monthly installments and can begin your course immediately! Note; there is a savings for the one time payment.
Can I ask Michelle questions?
Yes. Absolutely. You can put questions and comments in each lesson and Michelle will respond a few times per week. By posting your questions and comments in these sections, everyone who is enrolled in the course can benefit. There is also a private Facebook group for all Michelle's online students which is quite helpful as well.
What are the lessons like?
You will have over 300 minutes of video taped lessons with step-by-step guidance in which Michelle guides you through. Most videos offer a bird's eye view of exactly what Michelle is doing.