Michelle is a certified Professional Process Expert (LSSMBB); She has merged her love of quilting and process and develop fabulous quilting classes. She uses her process improvement techniques and apply them to her quilting and teaching of others. She shares her step-by-step techniques to simplify their piecing, while also improving the quality of their quilt making.
Overview on Michelle's Online Classes:
You watch the classes at your own pace and when time allows.
- You can go back and re-watch any of the lessons, whenever you want.
Classes are complete with supply lists
- Required Tools must be purchased separately. You can order them through Michelle's shop with a Student discount code that you will receive after enrollment. Shop at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SewOnTheGo
- Note: Patterns are required, you can elect to purchase printed copies separately at https://www.etsy.com/shop/SewOnTheGo . Most classes offer a downloadable PDF pattern.
- Excludes Timeless with a Twist (printed copy must be purchased).
Videos with step-by-step right and left handed instructions guide you through:
- Fabric selection and preparation
- Required Cutting and Tips
- Unit Construction for each of the Unit types
- Block Construction
- Quilt Center Construction
- Border and Backing Tips
Michelle will cover everything!
- You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and to comments within each lesson. Michelle will review the questions several times a week and response.
Instructor: Michelle Renee Hiatt
Michelle Renee Hiatt is an award-winning Quilter, Designer and National Instructor. Michelle has been sewing since before she can remember, and fell in love with quilting over 20 years ago.
Michelle Renee is a certified Professional Process Expert (LSSMBB); she uses her process improvement techniques and applies them to her quilting and teaching others how to simplify their piecing while improving the quality of their quilt making. Michelle Renee teaches throughout the United States at National Quilt Shows and Retreats!
Michelle Renee is the designer for her own pattern line Sew On The Go and her designs have appeared in several international Quilting Magazines. Additionally, she is a Certified Instructor for Studio 180 Design and many of her patterns have been published in their Modern 180 pattern line.
Michelle Renee is known for her humor, enthusiasm and encouragement! You can follow Michelle on her blog at: www.sewonthego.blogspot.com and she can be reached through her website at www.Sewonthego.net.